What the world needs most is openness: open hearts, open doors, open eyes, open minds, open ears, open souls.”Robert Muller.
Are you ready to enjoy life and culture?
The world is going faster and faster and we are swept impetuously along in its daily stream. Even when we try to relax and slow down, we end up walking at the same frenetic pace we are used to. And we have undoubtedly transferred this to our travel and leisure activities as well: we want more for less time (and resources).
While we believe that it is very interesting to make the most of every minute of our experiences and collect as many instagrammable photographs as possible, we also believe that personalised attention depending on each group, family or traveller is essential to be able to give back to holiday experiences all the humanity and soul that they deserve.
Which is your way?
The speed we are talking about has a huge disadvantage when it comes to enjoyment: if we give too much importance to time and more for less, in the end there are a large number of people who are left out of focus of those photographs we want so much. There are some very important questions that the CURIOSITAS MUNDUS TEAM asks itself every day and for which we seek answers with total dedication:
- What happens with schools and study trips?
- What happens with the families?
- How can elderly people enjoy Belgium in the most comfortable way?
- What languages do our travellers speak?
- How can we develop interesting content that includes people with a diversity of understanding?
- Which tours are best suited to people with reduced mobility or sensory difficulties?
- How to introduce women’s stories in history, art, culture, literature, museums…?
- How to offer the best experiences to people coming from every conceivable country and culture?
Yeah, I want to stay in the picture.