Protection of your personal data.
The following information concerns the protection of your personal data. This is data that can identify you directly or indirectly, for example, your first name, last name, e-mail address and IP address.
The collection of data takes place :
- As soon as you consult the pages of Curiositas Mundus SRL. In your browser, these pages begin with “https://curiositasmundus.com”. When a link leads you to another site, portal, application, online application or social network, you should refer to the conditions for processing personal data of these services.
- When you contact us.
Your personal data is protected in accordance with:
- European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (which came into force on 25 May 2018) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Legal basis and purpose of processing.
Personal data are collected and processed in order to :
- Inform you.
- Answer your questions.
- Process all the purchases of our services that concern you.
Data is also collected and processed anonymously:
- For statistical and qualitative purposes, in order to improve our services.
- To reply to you in your language.
Personal data are collected and processed automatically in the situations listed in the following table:
|Situations||Personal data collected and processed|
|You consult one or more pages.||IP address.|
|You contact us via an electronic form or by e-mail.||Name, first name and e-mail address you enter.|
Exchanges of e-mails via the contact form and messaging systems.
Metadata linked or not to your e-mail.
Other personal data that may be processed are listed in the data processing register.
Non-personal data is also collected automatically without being linked to your IP address, thus respecting your anonymity. They are used to establish statistics and to improve the content:
- Choice of language.
- Search engine used.
- Keywords used.
- Site from which you arrived.
- Pages consulted.
- Duration of consultation per page.
- List of files downloaded.
- Date and time of access.
- Browser used.
- Platform and/or operating system installed on your computer.
See this page.
Your IP address will be retained for :
- Of your IP address is 12 months.
- Of cookies is 13 months.
- Exchanges via the contact form and e-mail is 1 month.
In exceptional cases, such as legal proceedings, your personal data may be kept for longer.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties who provide us with essential support in connection with the services, such as those identified below:
- Technology service providers.
- Tax Authorities and other public authorities for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
- Public Administrations for the fulfilment of tax obligations.
- Insurance companies: accident or claims management.
- Public authorities responsible for tourism.
- Other Public Administrations or parts thereof, in the event that the Other Public Administrations or parts thereof, if required by law and if necessary.
- Operators in the tourism or transport sector with whom we collaborate on a regular basis.
- Credit institutions or payment institutions: POS terminals for the management of collections and payments -Payment Gateways-.
- External service providers for management and archiving of invoices and accounting documentation or legal services.
- Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties who are responsible for the processing of the same, and provided that they are in this legal position, whereby they will process the personal data on behalf of the company and according to the instructions issued from Curiositas Mundus SRL.
We do not store or have access to your payment card details at any time.
Curiositas Mundus SRL guarantees the security (integrity and confidentiality) of your personal data. In particular, they are protected against unauthorised access, unlawful use, loss and unauthorised modifications.
For this purpose, we use security techniques and procedures that we do not detail on this page for security reasons.
However, you should know that appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures are taken to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks.
Right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion.
You have rights regarding the personal data we use: access, rectification, opposition and deletion.
Your request will be processed within 30 calendar days. If your request is complex or if our services are faced with a large number of requests, this period will be extended by 60 days.
To exercise your rights, send an e-mail or a letter to our Data Protection Officer, together with a copy of your identity card with your signature: email@example.com
If you believe that Curiositas Mundus SRL has not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35
If you have any questions about our data protection policy, please contact our data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org